• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There you go poverty pony lovers, anderson and its new rifles

In Turnstile.gif

There is a point of diminishing returns on lowers for sure. However, generally speaking, the person buying the $35 Anderson lower is likely going to shortcut on most likely everything else (especially on the import stuff).

So, when I see a rifle built with one, I already anticipate knowing the rest of the gun is likely neglected from a quality parts and assembly standpoint (I am rarely wrong with my preconceived thoughts).
That is fine for the folks that shoot sub 300 rounds a year. It is generally hard to break a rifle letting it sit in the safe/closest and maybe running a mag or two on occasion to show off to their buddy. However, we see guns all the time fail in new and amazing ways at matches.

Guys bring the JAG Militia-15, suffer during the day dealing with stoppages and or down right complete rifle failures, realized they wasted a day(s) off, travel , lodging, ammo and go home depressed their rig died a few stages in or does not really perform like the rest of the squad. Then, bump up to quality stuff after seeing the shortcomings.

Mission dictates the build though.... if you don't anticipate using you rifle much, go the JAG brand route. No one cares. However, just stop tying to argue your chinesium parts kit, unknown BCG, and BCA bbl with a Sightmark will hold toe to toe with someone's SR15 wearing a quality mount and solid glass. No one believes you and you are just making yourself look like an idiot.
Bro...where you been? :lol:

Bro...where you been? :lol:
Staying away from the general derp on here.....lol

Really, focusing on our own group pages, sites, shooting matches, kiddos and fam. I got tagged and figured I have not replied in a while, so why not...seems the same ole' topics still going strong years later though😅

Staying away from the general derp on here.....lol

Really, focusing on our own group pages, sites, shooting matches, kiddos and fam. I got tagged and figured I have not replied in a while, so why not...seems the same ole' topics still going strong years later though😅
Yeah man, a whole lot of "second verse, same as the first" going on. Good to hear from you. Glad to know you're doing well!

Everybody knows that a 416 with a Trijicon REAP-IR type 3 is the best shooting AR in the world. This is undisputed, and has been proven in many online forums (Reddit and Quora) by individuals with the utmost credibility in the shooting world. Also, PC's are better than Macs.

Back
Top Bottom