• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There you go poverty pony lovers, anderson and its new rifles

Well crap. I've had my NC star red dot for over 10 years and it still holds true from the first time that I zeroed it. And to make it even worse I'm only on my second battery. Now if y'all will excuse me I need to go buy some malt liquor and lottery tickets.

Wait…is this true?? Buddy had a reticle on a NC Star scope turn sideways under the harsh recoil from a 17 HMR. Got a replacement and the turrets turned to mush.

Well crap. I've had my NC star red dot for over 10 years and it still holds true from the first time that I zeroed it. And to make it even worse I'm only on my second battery. Now if y'all will excuse me I need to go buy some malt liquor and lottery tickets.
If you've babied it I don't see why not.

NC star is a whole different level or poor. I mean the vast majority of Anderson, PSA, bear creek **** boxes will shoot hundreds of rounds right out the box no problem. May be over gassed, may be inaccurate, may be a failed component waiting to happen, but most of them are good for more ammo than the poor's can afford to feed it anyway.

I've never, and I mean never seen an NC star actually work. I ain't trying to call you out as a liar, but I don't believe it unless you seriously babied that thing in a padded rifle case and have hardly shot it.

NC star is a whole different level or poor. I mean the vast majority of Anderson, PSA, bear creek **** boxes will shoot hundreds of rounds right out the box no problem. May be over gassed, may be inaccurate, may be a failed component waiting to happen, but most of them are good for more ammo than the poor's can afford to feed it anyway.

I've never, and I mean never seen an NC star actually work. I ain't trying to call you out as a liar, but I don't believe it unless you seriously babied that thing in a padded rifle case and have hardly shot it.
hey AR s dont get shot memo? you get the memo?

I guess they (NC Star) work for a minute but I've seen more broken or "not working" than I have working.

The look I give when someone asks me to fix their NC Star:
BeautifulThirstyAmericanratsnake-small.gif

Back
Top Bottom