There's a dope house two doors down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
202   0
Reaction score
Okay first of all we must have moved into the wrong end of Darien but that's water under the bridge. About two months ago a white ( ugly) girl and a uh... Democrat moved n two doors down the street. They ha a dozen cars a day coming and going from there and most ain't there 10 minutes. Some are there more than once a day. So... given my White Trash pedigree and experience in South Macon I think I got a good grasp on what they're doing. One of the problems is that their customers drive as fast as they can coming and going from the dope house. This street ain't a quarter mile with dogs cats and kids everywhere.
McIntosh Co only has two investigator and I guess they're real busy.It just pisses me off that my youngun can't go out and ride her bike and now I need to carry whenever I go walk Lester. Oh I should mention that I just spent at least 20 minutes talking to the shift commander with McIntosh Co standing in my driveway and leaning in his marked F150. BTW he had a 16" AR and an 870 SBS laying on the seat. So now my wife is paranoid that the dopers saw me talking to him. Well **** them! I hope they did. I ain't Eastwood or Norris but they don't wanna run in on this Cracker.
The short of it is we gotta step up our plans to buy a place down in Camden County. But seriously what would y'all do? I thought about creating a Facebook account and posting a pic of the trailer with the address and " Dope House" below it. Or like real estate signs with arrows and Dope House on them at both corners. Is that too much?

Two Words. PO LICE.
Oh yeah I know. I made a daily list of vehicles coming and going for about three days. I called and called some more. I got sick of voicemail hell. I finally drove the list over to the SO and happened to catch the dope detective in the parking lot. I gave him list. I know it takes a while to make a case and ram the front door . But that doesn't go far when you live within sight of it.

My neighbor tried snitching on the doper community. He got a driveby for his efforts.

Save your money and move as soon as you can, you will not win this battle.
I can grasp your statement. The shift commander just told me they popped a guy leaving there last weekend and he would NOT cooperate at all. He would rather deal with 57 felony counts than play ball.

IMG_0363.JPG

I can grasp your statement. The shift commander just told me they popped a guy leaving there last weekend and he would NOT cooperate at all. He would rather deal with 57 felony counts than play ball.

Drugs and welfare/ebt/sec8/etc., is all part of the same problem. It all has to be flushed before any of it can start getting fixed. When there are professional do nothings in a community, drugs and crime are there before the sun sets.

Yours isn't the only one, it is a very common and widespread problem.

Pick up a local newspaper and go the the section on local court cases. Alnost all the crime is drugs and drug related, but little to no real punishment for anyone convicted. Catch and release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom