• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There's a dope house two doors down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less . . . . Most drug convictions are getting probation and/or drug court . . . .

True personal story - locked up guy and girl off traffic stop for what I believe was heroin . . . Before drugs were even back from crime lab for testing , they were both back out on the street. Girl took the charge because she had less priors and got 3 years probation, and they dropped the charges on the guy. It's seriously not worth my time, effort, and safety to actively hunt drugs. I really try not to follow the outcomes of my cases, because 99% of the time I just get pissed off . . .

What a rewarding career, where do I sign up?

What a rewarding career, where do I sign up?

To be fair, it has to be completely exhausting to re-arrest the same scumbuckets, over and over only to see them out the same afternoon or free to go after a month of 3 hots and a cot.

To be fair, it has to be completely exhausting to re-arrest the same scumbuckets, over and over only to see them out the same afternoon or free to go after a month of 3 hots and a cot.

So why continue to make these arrest? It's obvious that the "Justice" system doesn't think it's anything more than a revenue generator.

Why not arrest people for stealing, destroying others property (toppling over Confederate statues comes to mind), or inflicting bodily harm against another?

I guess it appears as if the LE was of some use if they make an arrest, even if it's meaningless.

Yeah I couldn't do it for a living. My old neighbor from Gray retired from the Bibb County SO. He was on the drug unit until about 06. He was there when the wanna be Rambo Joe Whitehead just had to be first through the door on a no knock warrant and got shot to death. He didn't take the time to find out those South Macon thing dealers had cameras around the house.
Bibb Co checks them in and out of the jail like it was Motel 6. It's good job security for jailers and probation officers. They should do like Houston Co and start handing out some state time followed by banishment from the county. Before moving down here I read that Houston Co had over 800 people banned from the county while Bibb has only one. And that one banned person was some old Asian woman convicted of running a Massage Parlor AKA Jack Shack. That's so ass backwards.

So why continue to make these arrest? It's obvious that the "Justice" system doesn't think it's anything more than a revenue generator.

Why not arrest people for stealing, destroying others property (toppling over Confederate statues comes to mind), or inflicting bodily harm against another?

I guess it appears as if the LE was of some use if they make an arrest, even if it's meaningless.

I think it's their job to grab 'em up and the DAs' & judges' job to let them go. When they finally kill somebody, they get to stay at the State Hotel for a couple of years (if they was goot boyz).

.....Before moving down here I read that Houston Co had over 800 people banned from the county while Bibb has only one. And that one banned person was some old Asian woman convicted of running a Massage Parlor AKA Jack Shack. That's so ass backwards.

LOL, not really. That bitch had to go. She had so much dirt on the 'city leaders' she could grow 30 acres of corn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom