• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There's a dope house two doors down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I couldn't do it for a living. My old neighbor from Gray retired from the Bibb County SO. He was on the drug unit until about 06. He was there when the wanna be Rambo Joe Whitehead just had to be first through the door on a no knock warrant and got shot to death. He didn't take the time to find out those South Macon thing dealers had cameras around the house.
Bibb Co checks them in and out of the jail like it was Motel 6. It's good job security for jailers and probation officers. They should do like Houston Co and start handing out some state time followed by banishment from the county. Before moving down here I read that Houston Co had over 800 people banned from the county while Bibb has only one. And that one banned person was some old Asian woman convicted of running a Massage Parlor AKA Jack Shack. That's so ass backwards.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just legalize all drugs and let the problem sort itself out?
This way innocent folks wouldn't get caught in the crossfire of the overzealous cops in their FAILED "War Against Drugs".
No dogs shot, no kids traumatized.
Hey, if be fo da churin.

IMG_20170816_090855.jpg

Wouldn't it be simpler to just legalize all drugs and let the problem sort itself out?
This way innocent folks wouldn't get caught in the crossfire of the overzealous cops in their FAILED "War Against Drugs".
No dogs who, no kids traumatized.
Hey, if be fo da churin.
Yeah I have a pretty Libertarian view on the drug war. I think tons of money and resources have been wasted on it. But the process of legalizing it gets complicated. I would be okay if it was all legal but only sold through licensed brick and mortar store fronts in the same part of town where the strip clubs and Jack shacks are. I'm as much against it being sold on my street then as I am now. So it would then be like a zoning and code enforcement issue.
Good example; Two streets behind me there's an asshole that has brought in a couple of roll offs and some chain link fence and opened a scrap metal bidness in his yard complete with advertising banners. Now if you were his neighbor wouldn't that have you at stroke level pissed off? ****in' Darien...

Dang, how are you zoned by the county?
Zoned? Lookahere, the McIntosh Co gubment doesn't know the definition of that word. You can ride around here and see $225K and up home next to nearly abandoned single wides. Very poor planning if any at all went into Darien. Granted it's still a VERY laid back place with some nice views in lots of places. But what I don't get is the real estate prices around here. You could buy property on St Simons or in St Mary's for what people think their **** is worth in Darien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom