• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There's a dope house two doors down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful there is a chief. Rural counties do not have police forces, they have sheriff departments. The sheriff is elected and is the ranking politician in a county, commissioners do not tell him what to do.
Commissioners set the budget for the department. They have enormous sway over a Sheriff.

Commissioners set the budget for the department. They have enormous sway over a Sheriff.

The people also elect, or not reelect, the commissioners.

Most people don't get that involved to know who's doing what.

If they vote at all they go vote for the Black or the White that's running.

Our city and county has it set up where you have to be scheduled weeks before a meeting to have an opportunity to speak for 3 minutes.
You also have to let them know ahead of time what you will be speaking about. I guess that's so they can get their lies straight?

The people also elect, or not reelect, the commissioners.

Most people don't get that involved to know who's doing what.

If they vote at all they go vote for the Black or the White that's running.

Our city and county has it set up where you have to be scheduled weeks before a meeting to have an opportunity to speak for 3 minutes.
You also have to let them know ahead of time what you will be speaking about. I guess that's so they can get their lies straight?
You know I'm the first one to comment on my home town of Macon with all it's problems. But at least the political faces change every so often. We used to live in Gray/ Jones Co where Butch Reece was and is still the sheriff. His father was before him and his son will be after him. And in Houston Co the same crooked sumbitch Cullen Talton has been sheriff since 1973. So how the hell is it NOT corrupt when the same people are at the top for decades?

Drugs and welfare/ebt/sec8/etc., is all part of the same problem. It all has to be flushed before any of it can start getting fixed. When there are professional do nothings in a community, drugs and crime are there before the sun sets.

Yours isn't the only one, it is a very common and widespread problem.

Pick up a local newspaper and go the the section on local court cases. Alnost all the crime is drugs and drug related, but little to no real punishment for anyone convicted. Catch and release.

Okay first of all we must have moved into the wrong end of Darien but that's water under the bridge. About two months ago a white ( ugly) girl and a uh... Democrat moved n two doors down the street. They ha a dozen cars a day coming and going from there and most ain't there 10 minutes. Some are there more than once a day. So... given my White Trash pedigree and experience in South Macon I think I got a good grasp on what they're doing. One of the problems is that their customers drive as fast as they can coming and going from the dope house. This street ain't a quarter mile with dogs cats and kids everywhere.
McIntosh Co only has two investigator and I guess they're real busy.It just pisses me off that my youngun can't go out and ride her bike and now I need to carry whenever I go walk Lester. Oh I should mention that I just spent at least 20 minutes talking to the shift commander with McIntosh Co standing in my driveway and leaning in his marked F150. BTW he had a 16" AR and an 870 SBS laying on the seat. So now my wife is paranoid that the dopers saw me talking to him. Well **** them! I hope they did. I ain't Eastwood or Norris but they don't wanna run in on this Cracker.
The short of it is we gotta step up our plans to buy a place down in Camden County. But seriously what would y'all do? I thought about creating a Facebook account and posting a pic of the trailer with the address and " Dope House" below it. Or like real estate signs with arrows and Dope House on them at both corners. Is that too much?

Sorry man that sucks!

It seems to me, with the opioid problem we have, some smart reporter (if there any left) would be interested in doing a story on how easy it is to open a dope house. No permits, taxes, environmental studies, or regulations just buy the dope sell the dope. Before doing anything think about Risk to your family and property. If you do nothing does that reduce the risk or increase the risk?

After considering the implications you do the following:
Photo and post every car you can coming and going
Post in a blog or twitter (anything dealing with law enforcement or the drug problem)

Contact the home owner, if they are renters, let them know what is going on. If you get a solid response maybe they’ll be evicted. If the home owner says it’s not their problem let them know you are sending a registered letter and copying the state attorney local law enforcement and the local news that you are knowingly renting to doper

Organize a neighborhood watch
Do as much of this as you can covertly
Put on your big boy pants and get ready, it will get worse before it gets better and you may wish you just moved.

You know I'm the first one to comment on my home town of Macon with all it's problems. But at least the political faces change every so often. We used to live in Gray/ Jones Co where Butch Reece was and is still the sheriff. His father was before him and his son will be after him. And in Houston Co the same crooked sum***** Cullen Talton has been sheriff since 1973. So how the hell is it NOT corrupt when the same people are at the top for decades?

Sounds like the old sheriff of Camden County Bill Smith. His dad and grand dad before him were all sheriff's of Camden County. When Bill left they had $600000 not accounted for, inmates building handicap ramp for his son in South Carolina and inmates on sheriff jet skis. Amazing what goes on!

So how the hell is it NOT corrupt when the same people are at the top for decades?

Maybe they are doing a good job? Warren Buffet has been CEO of Berkshire Hathaway for 50 years. Rupert Murdoch over 21st Century Fox for 36. Joe Paterno was head coach of Penn State for 45 years.

Not saying that Sherriff is good, just that tenure does not necessarily mean corruption.

Go to sams club and pick up the $300 surveillance system and hook it up. One thing I know about these situations is that every tweaker and dickhead that guy does business with is casing the white peoples house down the street and its just a matter of when and not if they burglarize your place. I know this from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom