• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There's a dope house two doors down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are doing a good job? Warren Buffet has been CEO of Berkshire Hathaway for 50 years. Rupert Murdoch over 21st Century Fox for 36. Joe Paterno was head coach of Penn State for 45 years.

Not saying that Sherriff is good, just that tenure does not necessarily mean corruption.
Warren Buffet is a rich hypocrite just like Al Gore. Gore by the way has a so called "Carbon Footprint" 34 times the size of us peasants.I don't have much input on Murdoch although Fox News seems to be imploding since they drove Roger Ales out. And I do not follow college or pro sports at all.
I can assure you without a doubt that there is corruption in the Houston Co SO from the top down. Those positions are in bad need of term limits just like our federal government.

Sounds like the old sheriff of Camden County Bill Smith. His dad and grand dad before him were all sheriff's of Camden County. When Bill left they had $600000 not accounted for, inmates building handicap ramp for his son in South Carolina and inmates on sheriff jet skis. Amazing what goes on!
I read and heard about his escapades and use of inmate labor. The screwed up part is that in the late 90s the Feds sent the Putnam Co Sheriff to prison for doing the same exact thing. The following video is very informative about how the Camden Co SO used to be. And I'm glad it's different now since we plan to buy something between Woodbine and St Mary's.

you should open a pawn shop
IMG_0859.GIF

Go to sams club and pick up the $300 surveillance system and hook it up. One thing I know about these situations is that every tweaker and dickhead that guy does business with is casing the white peoples house down the street and its just a matter of when and not if they burglarize your place. I know this from experience.
My first thought as well. And the heck with sitting quiet in order to make sure you don't cause trouble. Or just moving. I've seen neighborhoods that have been taken over by addicts. They all started the same way.

I read and heard about his escapades and use of inmate labor. The screwed up part is that in the late 90s the Feds sent the Putnam Co Sheriff to prison for doing the same exact thing. The following video is very informative about how the Camden Co SO used to be. And I'm glad it's different now since we plan to buy something between Woodbine and St Mary's.

Bill Smith was high visibility and there is just not as much noise about what they do. Sheriff still sits in those same locations off I-95 and also the overpasses between Woodbine and the Florida border.

3yrs ago this guy was pulled for following too close and no turn signal GTFO :pound:$245000 cash seized. http://thebrunswicknews.com/news/lo...cle_3ba3f867-8ef4-5845-b43d-3d3d02513787.html

Don't drive south on I-95 following too close, not using turn signals or having your license plate light burnt out. Any of these could get you pulled by the Camden County Sheriff's office.

Sorry man that sucks!

It seems to me, with the opioid problem we have, some smart reporter (if there any left) would be interested in doing a story on how easy it is to open a dope house. No permits, taxes, environmental studies, or regulations just buy the dope sell the dope. Before doing anything think about Risk to your family and property. If you do nothing does that reduce the risk or increase the risk?

After considering the implications you do the following:
Photo and post every car you can coming and going
Post in a blog or twitter (anything dealing with law enforcement or the drug problem)

Contact the home owner, if they are renters, let them know what is going on. If you get a solid response maybe they’ll be evicted. If the home owner says it’s not their problem let them know you are sending a registered letter and copying the state attorney local law enforcement and the local news that you are knowingly renting to doper

Organize a neighborhood watch
Do as much of this as you can covertly
Put on your big boy pants and get ready, it will get worse before it gets better and you may wish you just moved.

I don't have an opioid problem, this country wouldn't either if there was a free legal bountiful supply. The problem would take care of itself.

Years ago I came home one afternoon to see a sketchy dude standing on the corner. No bus stop there, no reason for him to be standing there. Watched him for a bit and saw he was trying to get cars attention (not for a ride). I walked outside and point blank asked him what he was doing, then told him to gtfo before I called the cops on him.
He ran off, and never came back. Had to do it again to another fool a year or so later, with the same results.

I worked to hard to pay for my home to have some pos ruin my neighborhood.

Like someone said, if you dont squash it early, they multiply like cockroaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom