• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There's a dope house two doors down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was walking Lester a few minutes ago and the Democrat dealer was outside with no shirt on and hitting his pitbull Rottweiler mutt with a stick. The dog is already black and tied to a tree all day in the 90 degree and up south GA heat. Now this may seem odd to y'all but if he shot those dogs in the back of the head I'd be okay with that. See as any insurance agent will tell you those dogs are a bigger liability than a swimming pool with no fence around it. I have cats and smaller dogs that go outside and you can imagine how bad that could go. So d be just fine with putting them down quick and clean. But abusing and neglecting them ain't right and it only makes them that much worse.
I can see this whole thing coming to a head pretty soon.

Well I was walking Lester a few minutes ago and the Democrat dealer was outside with no shirt on and hitting his pitbull Rottweiler mutt with a stick. The dog is already black and tied to a tree all day in the 90 degree and up south GA heat. Now this may seem odd to y'all but if he shot those dogs in the back of the head I'd be okay with that. See as any insurance agent will tell you those dogs are a bigger liability than a swimming pool with no fence around it. I have cats and smaller dogs that go outside and you can imagine how bad that could go. So d be just fine with putting them down quick and clean. But abusing and neglecting them ain't right and it only makes them that much worse.

Shoot the shirtless Democrat also.

Call animal control, if your county has one, that could get the ball rolling on getting those degenerates out of your neighborhood.

Since this is now officially ghetto territory I brought out my old Ghetto Tactical Smith 12 gauge pump. It's propped up by the day bed where I sleep. Yeah I snore especially when I drink.

Attachments

• IMG_20170425_104826206.jpg
    IMG_20170425_104826206.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 45
And I never understood guys that KNEW they were gonna want cold beer on Sunday but didn't plan ahead on Saturday. That **** is still so engrained in my brain that I still make my Saturday evening beer run.

Well that's how I grew up, but you know how sometimes stuff happens and your Sunday stash gets all drunk up on Saturday, and then Sunday, you just have to have a cold one? I mean it's like who plans to have a flat tire?

We used to have two local Sunday bootleggers, and they were a Godsend.

The local sheriff got some flack because one of them was pretty open - had drive up service - and the county commissioners asked the sheriff why he didn't shut old Willy down. Sheriff told them that old Willy kept him up to date on what was going around the county, and as soon as the commissioners funded a criminal investigator, he'd shut old Willy down. That pretty much ended that conversation.

Sounds like the old sheriff of Camden County Bill Smith. His dad and grand dad before him were all sheriff's of Camden County. When Bill left they had $600000 not accounted for, inmates building handicap ramp for his son in South Carolina and inmates on sheriff jet skis. Amazing what goes on!

Long story, I was in SE Georgia, the redbreast were biting on the Satilla, and I wanted to go fishing but the only license agent in our county had died, there were no fishing licenses to be had. What the heck, what are the odds? 1976 or so.

Well, they weren't very good, and I got checked by DNR, and got a ticket, and DNR told me to go by the Sheriff's office (at the jail) and take care of it. All I needed was my copy of the ticket, it didn't need to filed. So I eventually pack up, and head for Woodbine. Turns out the sheriff is out, and his wife is in charge. They live in first floor of the jail, (and I found out later that she got paid by the county to cook for the prisoners). She opened the door just wide enough for me to stick the ticket through (remember that it hadn't been officially filed with anyone), and told me the fine was something like $25.00. So I dug deep and handed her the $25.00 and she started to close the door. I asked for a receipt so I could show that I had paid the ticket, and she told me if I wanted a receipt I would have to come back Monday and talk to the sheriff himself.

WELLLLLLLL, I might have fallen off the turnip truck, but it wasn't last night, and I could see where this adventure was going. So I told her that I didn't need to trouble the sheriff and I would be going my way, have a nice day. And I never heard another word, and the offense never showed up anywhere.

Back in those days, before the Sub Base and all the Brunswick and Jacksonville yuppies moved in, Camden County was down right 3rd world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom