• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There's a dope house two doors down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're looking at this all wrong! You have a pharmacy within walking distance! AND, you don't need a prescription! Just wait, the next time you get stung in the toe by a yellowjacket, you'll be hobbling down the street on your way to getting the OXY thanking your lucky stars for the unlicensed pharmacist

download.jpg

Have you forgotten the rest of that movie? Bronson's wife was brutally raped, tortured, then murdered. Don't think the OP wants to go down that road.
no no that was how it all started, do you want to wait for that to happen before you get rid of the scum.

It was a dump. But then the owner spent over three months renovating it inside and out. And he lives almost within sight of it. He has to know what's going on. That's the part that makes no sense.
He getz his money thats all that matters

You're looking at this all wrong! You have a pharmacy within walking distance! AND, you don't need a prescription! Just wait, the next time you get stung in the toe by a yellowjacket, you'll be hobbling down the street on your way to getting the OXY thanking your lucky stars for the unlicensed pharmacist
Well I used to enjoy a Roxy once in a while when I ran the junkyard in Bonaire. Hell could party for two days on one. But I didn't have to live next to the guy who brought them to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom