• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thermal hog eradication 14 down

why did you need the night vision if you had the thermal ? i wish i had the $ for a sweet setup like that. you bring all those hogs to a homeless shelter/food bank ?

why did you need the night vision if you had the thermal ? i wish i had the $ for a sweet setup like that. you bring all those hogs to a homeless shelter/food bank ?

Night vision for driving and walking around in the dark. Thermal can't see through a windshield. Thermal for spotting live creatures when scanning fields and shooting after using the night vision to walk and stalk up on them in the dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you like your SIG 762? I have the same 762TI QD and really like it. With subs it is Hollywood quiet. Are you happy with the thermal setup? That is my next purchase but they are pricey. If you had it to do over would you go the same route? I DO NOT want to make a mistake when I make that purchase. Not having experience with them at all I do not know the prices, what is a good buy and what is not. Is the video recorder built in the thermal? If you have the time and are willing to share some info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

How do you like your SIG 762? I have the same 762TI QD and really like it. With subs it is Hollywood quiet. Are you happy with the thermal setup? That is my next purchase but they are pricey. If you had it to do over would you go the same route? I DO NOT want to make a mistake when I make that purchase. Not having experience with them at all I do not know the prices, what is a good buy and what is not. Is the video recorder built in the thermal? If you have the time and are willing to share some info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Waiting on my SIGQRD for my .300 blackout. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom