• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

They’re hanging in there!

It is not just ammo but pretty much everything from lumber to PC parts... as prices go down, expect them to buy it all up same as now and increase their own reseller prices.

Ive seen the used gun and ammo prices on this site and was wondering if anyone was dumb enough to pay them.
The NEW gun prices are pretty good on this site though.
Unfortunately or fortunately I suppose depending on your stance... people are dumb enough to pay the scalpers 50 cent per round for 22lr :wof:

the classifieds make harder to find guns, ammo, accessories more easily accessible. Sometimes you have to pay a premium for that.
harder to find guns, ammo? I would understand paying a premium for ammo that is actually hard to find like 10.4x38mm, 9x39, 7.62x31, etc but Thunderbolt bricks of 22lr is some of the most common ammo there is in the USA, it is only hard to find because of the scalpers buying it all up as soon as it hits shelves to try and gouge us on here. Why would you pay a premium price for an average product? Would you pay Porsche 911 pricing for a Ford Focus just because some jerkwads bought all of the Ford dealers out?

harder to find guns, ammo? I would understand paying a premium for ammo that is actually hard to find like 10.4x38mm, 9x39, 7.62x31, etc but Thunderbolt bricks of 22lr is some of the most common ammo there is in the USA, it is only hard to find because of the scalpers buying it all up as soon as it hits shelves to try and gouge us on here. Why would you pay a premium price for an average product? Would you pay Porsche 911 pricing for a Ford Focus just because some jerkwads bought all of the Ford dealers out?

what I meant by premium was retail. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom