• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

They’re hanging in there!

I was looking for a base model 10/22 and I saw one for sale on here for $250 and everyone was freaking out on how good a deal it was but most are $350 or more. I ended up buying one for $240 at Walmart.
WTH is wrong with you guys ? Shut ins ? Hermits ?
Btw , Academy has ammo !
I don't get it. Why would I pay equal or in most cases more that new gun prices for a gun that some dufus has had his Harbor Freight screwdriver up into ?

I ain't paying a penny more than 50 cent a round for M2 Ball or subsonic 300 BO.

Been looking for more than a year. Any day now.....

I work at Walmart and get 10% off any ammo. I've made close to $4500 this year alone from profit from ammo sales flipping things. I use old Bitcoin and Chainlink earnings from Coinbase to pay for all my ammo at work. Most of my sales were from business cards I left at retail stores like Basspro and Academy Sports. I also sold my ammo cheaper than what local gun stores sold theirs. At the end of the day people are paying for my time spent getting it. Every week I'll hit up 5 or 6 different Walmart stores on my way back from Atlanta and look for ammo and Pokemon cards (10% off goes a long way) and stuff just isn't there.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and maybe they timed it wrong and are just trying to break even.

They definitely are doing their best to drag it out.

I was able to finally pick up some decently priced 209 primers at a retail store over the weekend. They had other primers as well.

I work at Walmart and get 10% off any ammo. I've made close to $4500 this year alone from profit from ammo sales flipping things. I use old Bitcoin and Chainlink earnings from Coinbase to pay for all my ammo at work. Most of my sales were from business cards I left at retail stores like Basspro and Academy Sports. I also sold my ammo cheaper than what local gun stores sold theirs. At the end of the day people are paying for my time spent getting it. Every week I'll hit up 5 or 6 different Walmart stores on my way back from Atlanta and look for ammo and Pokemon cards (10% off goes a long way) and stuff just isn't there.

Thanks for calling yourself out so we didn’t have to do it and get warning points.

Are you a secret Santa? At lease your not gouging.

Back
Top Bottom