• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

They are coming for your guns!!! For realz they be

Yep! I wonder how many have actually slipped through over the years.

If you consider how apathetic the last 8 years have been... I’m sure a lot more than 4000. But, we keep demanding that laws already in place be enforced instead of passing new ones. This looks like a good start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep! I wonder how many have actually slipped through over the years.

No different than TSA screening at airports. It is all a show and, in reality, does nothing to increase safety.

Thugs have no problem getting all the guns they want.

If you consider how apathetic the last 8 years have been... I’m sure a lot more than 4000. But, we keep demanding that laws already in place be enforced instead of passing new ones. This looks like a good start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. And your right the left wants all the guns taken away, and this is a perfect scenario for liberals to gain ground on gun control! Never let a tragedy go to waist.

I remember when I was buying a gun last year, the shop talking about how overwhelmed the ATF was and how behind they were at the time. Remember how people were buying everything possible in anticipation of Hillary winning. Seems today, shops are almost selling guns at cost since the threats of Hillary bans have settled. Guess the feds have time now to 'fix' the mistakes they made a little over a year ago when they couldn't handle all the background check request. All and all, if they are lawbreakers by owning the gun illegally, then I'm fine with the guns being taken back, but I do fear the "practice" the feds get in how to take guns from the public and homeowners.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...-campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Doesn't bother me in the least.

Government employees finally doing what they were paid to do in the first place.

But consider, FBI had requests for 200,000+ background checks in Black Friday - one day.

Back
Top Bottom