• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

They changed the 4473s again.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Filled out my 4473 for my new firearm yesterday and the form has been changed again. The final 2 questions you answer then at the very end of the form it says if you aren't an illegal alien don't answer these two questions. I was like DAFUQ? Matt my FFL told me to read everything before filling it out because they had changed the form but I did read everything as I was checking stuff off but they being the feds are trying to **** us again.

Just a heads up.

Also I was told by Matt not to purchase 2 firearms at the same time now or you will get a visit from the ATF.
There are only 5,500 tax collectors out there working as ATF agents. I doubt that will happen.

Sounds like Fuddlore to me.

There are only 5,500 tax collectors out there working as ATF agents. I doubt that will happen.

Sounds like Fuddlore to me.
A member at my range had it happen to him which is why Matt brought it up. I agree it does sound farfetched but stranger things have been known to happen.

It would be more likely that he got the visit because of a trace on a firearm recovered at or after a crime.
The way I understand it and how it was explained. Two ATF agents and the local Sherriff showed up at his house and asked him if he still had the two firearms he recently purchased and the atf agents wanted to see them to verify he hadn't sold them.

The way I understand it and how it was explained. Two ATF agents and the local Sherriff showed up at his house and asked him if he still had the two firearms he recently purchased and the atf agents wanted to see them to verify he hadn't sold them.

That's when you tell them to **** off.

I started filling one out to but a 1911 at Freedom Mill the other and was reading the 2 new questions about the gun being for myself and no one else, I read that as it I did sell it I violated something federal. I looked at the guy and handed him the ripped-up form and said no thanks.

I’m also waiting for my visit….

Purchased 2 AR Lowers and a Dagger frame in one transaction, then another 2 dagger frames and an AR-10 Lower in another transaction a few weeks later.

I’d love to honestly just chat with them. Ask em how things are going. How they got those guys from Howard’s Robbery….

Back
Top Bottom