• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

They Should

My dog,a border collie (Steve) the other day,and of coarse this is in the kitchen..looked at my self and my wife, without another clue..puked out a full volume (his whole stomach worth) of what appeared to be mentos, u know those candy things, buy with closer examination turned out to be deer ****, the ******* dog ate so much deer **** he couldn’t hold any more, then came it to the kitchen and puked everywhere, we had to move the refrigerator, to clean behind it..lol..what a mess!

My dog,a border collie (Steve) the other day,and of coarse this is in the kitchen..looked at my self and my wife, without another clue..puked out a full volume (his whole stomach worth) of what appeared to be mentos, u know those candy things, buy with closer examination turned out to be deer ****, the ******* dog ate so much deer **** he couldn’t hold any more, then came it to the kitchen and puked everywhere, we had to move the refrigerator, to clean behind it..lol..what a mess!
Beautiful dog love,suck it up....

sick-vomit.gif

My beagle does the same with rabbit **** and cat **** in the back yard. I love cats...**** feral cats.

Back
Top Bottom