• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thieving Low Life Weasels

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
They're everywhere. It doesnt matter the pay grade, gender, skin color or weight. People have to make a choice every day whether or not to live with integrity. Right now, Im out $150 for someone keeping a tool they found that was serialized to my name. They know what they have. So keep an eye on your things. People like this make it harder to freely give to those truly in need. Its a shame that a simple principle taught in first grade can be overlooked for personal gain.

Who else has a story of thievary? We're all in this together...

At the gun club ! I did some maintenance on the trailer we use to haul the steel targets with my ratchet wrenches. They were in their holder in a gallon ziplock with my name on it and that very afternoon they were stolen by a club member. A member of the club who knew I was repairing the trailer we used that morning. And the sob stole the set.

They're everywhere. It doesnt matter the pay grade, gender, skin color or weight. People have to make a choice every day whether or not to live with integrity. Right now, Im out $150 for someone keeping a tool they found that was serialized to my name. They know what they have. So keep an eye on your things. People like this make it harder to freely give to those truly in need. Its a shame that a simple principle taught in first grade can be overlooked for personal gain.

Who else has a story of thievary? We're all in this together...
The maintenance man got transferred to another complex.Right around that time mags an ammo went missing.

I've had kin folk that did this crap to me .

Took my floor jack to the pick a part without asking me. . Then left it in the back of the truck and it got stole there.

I asked him and others about it ,but nope was their answer.

A few months later I hear the story from one of his friends ,after he moved away to another state .

Still denies it :-(

Did this happen at work?

Hate a thief either way.

My story. Back in '79 I was 16 and cut grass all summer long and saved my money so I could buy a stereo for my folks' '66 Mustang they let me drive.

Back in those days we didn't lock our cars even though they were parked outside in the drive way.

One morning my dad was driving me to school in that car and when we got in there was a big gaping hole where the stereo once lived.

I don't think I had EVER been that angry in my entire life. At 16 I would have killed the person had I caught them in the act with my bare hands. I would have crushed their head in the door if I had caught them in the act.

All those hours of hard work - stolen over night.

Did I mention I hate a thief?

Back
Top Bottom