• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thieving Low Life Weasels

Right now, Im out $150 for someone keeping a tool they found that was serialized to my name. They know what they have.
Who else has a story of thievary? We're all in this together...
This happen at work?

Many years ago I was a member of the Griffin Gun Club and during a monthly club meeting one evening (at the gun club) some sorry sack of **** stole all four of my stake pocket tie-downs from my truck! Couldn't believe something like that would happen by a fellow member at the gun club.

Guess i would be confronting club members

Brought it up at several club meetings. The board discussed how crappy that was for a member to do. No wrenches.

We also had a huge 4’ x 4’ multi-slotted barrier for tactical matches stolen from the range. So we had to put up game cameras.

Sucks that club members would be so nasty.

Several years ago I bought a small gun and pawn shop. Knew guns, didn’t know pawn biz. I’m an honest guy so I was in for an education. I could write a book about thieves. All colors, all walks of life, fortunately I was able to put a bunch of them in jail and return a lot of stuff to it’s rightful owner. I hated a thief before. Now I hate them almost as much as politicians and bureaucrats.

Had a bull on Dad's property not too long ago. Hoping I could get close to $1k for it after it got a little bigger.
Beautiful black brangus. Somebody stole him so all the time money invested was a complete loss. Considering I make $10/hr I was really looking forward to having the extra money.

When i worked for a landscape company, they had stuff stolen all the time especially in one particular neighborhood. My brother chased one down in a truck with a trailer, well tried to lol. Couldn't keep up, guy had no plate on the truck either. Was on the phone with the cops while following but what cops what to mess with our peon problems

This happen at work?

Many years ago I was a member of the Griffin Gun Club and during a monthly club meeting one evening (at the gun club) some sorry sack of **** stole all four of my stake pocket tie-downs from my truck! Couldn't believe something like that would happen by a fellow member at the gun club.
Yes... Not the first time either. Just the first time they took a store bought tool. The other tools were ones I had made.

I've had kin folk that did this crap to me .

Took my floor jack to the pick a part without asking me. . Then left it in the back of the truck and it got stole there.

I asked him and others about it ,but nope was their answer.

A few months later I hear the story from one of his friends ,after he moved away to another state .

Still denies it :-(
One of my sayings has always been " Nobody will **** you like family." And I guess that's because you wouldn't normally go WAY out of your way to help anyone BUT family. And the leaches among them know this.

Back
Top Bottom