• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things to do in Helen

The toy store is very cool. Im 40 and loved it.
Also sliding rock at wildcat creek. 20 min from helen.

meh, to me helen looks like a section of disney world or some other money hungry theme park without the rides

i drove through it and around the downtown; felt no need to check out the mutlitude of jewerly boutiques and jerky shops lol.

honestly if you are up in that area skip the stupid tourist trap and check out one of the many cool nature attractions or just visit tallulah gorge instead and then find some bad ass BBQ

Eh, some people love the town. It's just a place to buy liquor for me, and the pizza at Nacoochee Grill Tavern is pretty good.

Oh, and they have amazing subs. We sat next to a guy that ordered a whole philly cheese. It was two 8-9 inch subs. He gobbled one up and put the other half in his bag.

Old Sautee store in Sautee Nacoochee is worth the ride over.

I personally thought the model railroad was a total bust. Maybe it was a bad day? They only had 2 of the trains running with no cars attached. One of them was off the rail and it took them like 30 mins to fix it and us just standing there waiting. Too expensive for what it was, IMO.

Anna Ruby Falls is a nice hike if your into that.

meh, to me helen looks like a section of disney world or some other money hungry theme park without the rides

i drove through it and around the downtown; felt no need to check out the mutlitude of jewerly boutiques and jerky shops lol.

honestly if you are up in that area skip the stupid tourist trap and check out one of the many cool nature attractions or just visit tallulah gorge instead and then find some bad ass BBQ
I twas at da Gorge this weekend

Back
Top Bottom