• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

things you just dont get about sons of anarchy

the white ****ing tennis shoes.........
My wife read something on Facebook and this was like 3/4 years ago when we watched it on Netflix. Anyway the Jax character hung out with some 1%er types when they were about to start filming the show. The guy he was tightest with wore the white high tops and died shortly after that either in a crash or violently. Can't remember that part. But that's shwh the white shoes were about.
The part I didn't was how they wrote the tranny into the show and let Tight fall in love with IT. A real 1% MC would have most likely killed both of them for that. Kinda like associating with the black MC. That would not be done either.
The show started out good but got very dark and disturbing as it progressed . Hell even the guy who wrote it Kurt Sutter wrote an episode with HIS character getting ass raped by another inmate. Why would you write that about YOUR character?
My biggest gripe is Ron Perlman turned out to be a real douchebag hypocrite anti Trump/anti gun libtard. He recently had a meltdown about Trump and the NRA and obviously forgot about ALL that money he made glorifying gun violence on one of the most violent shows ever on cable.

Don t think I know of REAL BIKER that wears white sneakers and has his pant halfway down his crack were you can see his drawers, like hood rat...but guess they're some out there...i just don't never see em...

not an exceptional show, but not bad either. had some eye popping moments. like when they burned off that guys tattoo. or when they lit tig's daughter on fire in that pit. hardcore. last episode sucked, but they always do.

Back
Top Bottom