• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

things your wife does

You should not have told anyone. Now the sausage party will start . .. . . .

My wife won't change the toilet paper roll either... . . .
always wanting vacations and pictures
I wouldn't trade her for two Kate Uptons though
I like to sir the pot.

I also enjoy putting the toilet paper roll on backwards to **** with him. Bawhawaa!!!

....or build some ****ed up art thingy they found on Pintrest :crazy:

Dude, if I have to build one more thing my wife finds on Pintrest, I swear... I'm not going to do anything. I'm going to build it. Then I'm going to slip off to ODT and buy another gun I don't need. She doesn't say a thing about my addiction, so I'll keep building her little craft projects for her.

I'm probably the exeception to the rule but my MIL moved into my basement (it's fully finished with full kitchen and all that jazz so it's a little different) almost 2 years ago and it's been great! Doesn't get my business, keeps her space. SOOO much help with the kids, plus she pays rent. It's like a live in nanny that pays. She says she is going to move to the beach and I won't let her... HA.

My wife *****ed all Saturday of the holes that those Wood Bees have around my house. I have 8 of those Bee Traps that are sold on ODT, all working great but last years eggs are hatching now, I had this problem last week on My back porch, I sprayed The área at sundown, and filled in holes with a new spray that turns into a hard foam in 20min , well, Im up EARLY this Sunday and her ass is in bed. When she wakes up Im not doing anything around the house but play with my dogs.
Go in there and slap her on the ass,and tell her to get up and check on the bees,that should get the day off to a good start.

Back
Top Bottom