• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

things your wife does

Invariably gets in my way when I'm doing something....like a cat does.
Stands right at me when I'm working on something and starts telling me 20 other things I need to do.
Moves all my stuff around so I never know where anything is....

Thanks for the kind comments on our anniversary. Another thing that bugs me....and this has been more recently since we retired. I can't just leave the house, without a flurry of questions....where you going? can you bring me something to eat? etc. Sometimes a fellow just has to get some fresh air, go hang out at Home Depot, go for a little ride in the car, just get away.

What makes this so acute is that when I was working I was on the road a lot, a whole lot, like 250 nights per year, only home maybe 6 or 8 nights a month. I did remote auditing work for about 30 years for state insurance departments, so I would be at Mutual of Omaha or New York Life or State Farm for several months at a time.

This is probably why we survived 40 years, not a lot of time together!!!

Thanks for the kind comments on our anniversary. Another thing that bugs me....and this has been more recently since we retired. I can't just leave the house, without a flurry of questions....where you going? can you bring me something to eat? etc. Sometimes a fellow just has to get some fresh air, go hang out at Home Depot, go for a little ride in the car, just get away.

What makes this so acute is that when I was working I was on the road a lot, a whole lot, like 250 nights per year, only home maybe 6 or 8 nights a month. I did remote auditing work for about 30 years for state insurance departments, so I would be at Mutual of Omaha or New York Life or State Farm for several months at a time.

This is probably why we survived 40 years, not a lot of time together!!!

Happy anniversary

Has the opposite of mechanical sympathy. It's like she walks around breaking things. Fridge drawers, cupboard doors and gear boxes. She should be employed by manufacturers to find weaknesses in products.

IMG_20170423_124300.jpg
Sonofa*****! I read that for 20 minutes and the scrolling dot on the right side of the page barely moved!!!
It's like reading 'War and Peace'!

Back
Top Bottom