• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

things your wife does

Mother in law and her teenage son have lived with me since August. The level of disrespect and "logic" that has come out of his mouth would make any man cringe. I would take him out back and beat the breaks off of him but my wife says it wouldn't do him any good. I told her I would be better though.

And yeah, I get tag teamed at times with my wife and mother in law. They find something they want to do and then come at me together saying we should do this, like buy her teenage son some $150 shoes or build some ****ed up art thingy they found on Pintrest or move furniture in a spot that makes absolutely no ****ing sense. Sad part is when most of the time when I say no, it's still done anyway when I get home, and they still want me to actively support that decision... :crazy:
Aah yes.... the perfect lose lose situation. You have my condolences. How did you get roped in to letting your mother in law move in anyway?

yep me too..people have called us penguins

When I lived by myself I could could the number of times on one hand how many times I had the heater on. Even snowed twice and I did nothing more than light a few candles due to the power going out.

Love the Winter. Absolutely miserable during the Summer. Already starting to feel like crap and it'll be like that until August or September.

Mother in law and her teenage son have lived with me since August. The level of disrespect and "logic" that has come out of his mouth would make any man cringe. I would take him out back and beat the breaks off of him but my wife says it wouldn't do him any good. I told her I would be better though.

And yeah, I get tag teamed at times with my wife and mother in law. They find something they want to do and then come at me together saying we should do this, like buy her teenage son some $150 shoes or build some ****ed up art thingy they found on Pintrest or move furniture in a spot that makes absolutely no ****ing sense. Sad part is when most of the time when I say no, it's still done anyway when I get home, and they still want me to actively support that decision... :crazy:
Is she seeing anyone? I don't have a lot going on.

Has the opposite of mechanical sympathy. It's like she walks around breaking things. Fridge drawers, cupboard doors and gear boxes. She should be employed by manufacturers to find weaknesses in products.

Ditto with my wife too, not so much recently, but she has snapped off 2 turn signal stalks and ripped off 2 visors in various vehicles over the years. She is "rammy", a term she despises!!!

Back
Top Bottom