• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

things your wife does

Is she seeing anyone? I don't have a lot going on.
I wouldn't even set you up for a okie done like that bruh...

Aah yes.... the perfect lose lose situation. You have my condolences. How did you get roped in to letting your mother in law move in anyway?
There was some objection. But I love my wife. That is all...

Don't know what she does, haven't met her yet. Well atleast we both don't know it if we have met. I did live with my X-fiancée for four years, so I feel y'all on a lot of stuff, but there was still always that line in the sand because we hadn't officially been married. Good thing for me I didn't marry her, cause that would have ended in a divorce.

Don't know what she does, haven't met her yet. Well atleast we both don't know it if we have met. I did live with my X-fiancée for four years, so I feel y'all on a lot of stuff, but there was still always that line in the sand because we hadn't officially been married. Good thing for me I didn't marry her, cause that would have ended in a divorce.
If you gotta get a divorce, that's the time to do it, BEFORE the marriage! :thumb:

If you gotta get a divorce, that's the time to do it, BEFORE the marriage! :thumb:
Yep yep, I only want to get married once, only way I would be ok with being married more than once was if something God forbid ever ended up happening to my future wife. Even then I may not. They always say a lot of times younger people's views (mine) are shaped a lot by how their parents were while growing up. I can happily say my parents have just last month celebrated their 33rd year of marriage, and are still just as happy as can be together, which means a lot to me since most of my friends had their parents divorced back in HS and then College etc. of all my friends I think only three I know have parents that are still together, most have remarried at least once if not multiple times.

husband-wife-marriage-tweets-funny-feud-17.jpg
husband-wife-marriage-tweets-funny-feud-21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom