• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think I got Omicron AKA Covid Lite Ultra...

Well today nakes 9 days this **** has been draggin me. Just got the wife to figure out how to measure micrograms and took the first dose of Ivermectin.

If this **** works like it did for Joe Rogan and 2 other people I personally know then it seems to me EVERYONE at the CDC and NIH should hang.

I can tell you firsthand it does not work after day three of infection. It has to be taken early.

My advice to you is open a window (glass blocks UVB) and get 30-45 mins of direct sunlight on your bareback as many days as you can in order to make sulfated vitamin D in your body. Drink lots of water every day and eat mild foods like chicken soup, rice and beans, etc. Walk around often to keep your O2 levels up, but do not exercise so much your heat-rate gets elevated for long periods.
Find a tanning salon! Preferably one that has a red bed / red bulb bed and get better in days..

Day 12 for me. After day 4 or so I bounced back to 80% and then have been stuck there. Normally that would be fine but days on end and that 20% wore me out. Today I FINALLY feel like I'm making a hard turn to full recovery. Ribs are sore from coughing so much and yesterday I apparently hurt my back coughing :rolleyes:so now each cough has a little surprise with it. Fun times!
I aint coughed THAT much but enough to be real tired of it. What pisses me off most is going to bed around 9 every night and waking up around midnight with my whole side of the bed sweated up. So I gotta get up dry my hair ( long hair sucks for being sick) find alternate pillows and start all over.
So last night I put a t shirt on at bedtime. Woke up sweated through. Put on a dry shirt,woke up the same. Got a dry pillow and shirt and came in here to the couch that sleeps better than it sits. But then cays are walking across my head and my bigger dog Bella is literally snorting like a 2 stroke weed eater.

Well today nakes 9 days this **** has been draggin me. Just got the wife to figure out how to measure micrograms and took the first dose of Ivermectin.

If this **** works like it did for Joe Rogan and 2 other people I personally know then it seems to me EVERYONE at the CDC and NIH should hang.
How are you doing now? Did you notice any improvement from the ivermectin?

Aint lost my appetite. Kinda wish I would. Although everything tastes different. I was out yesterday getting Dayquil and you know just kinda spreading it around. I should have been looking for Zicam which is basically a big dose of Zinc. Limbaugh swore by Zicam but you have to take it at the first sign of feeling bad.
I had WAY worse than this back in 04 which I initially thought was food poisoning. See I ate at this kinda sketchy Chinese buffet in Forsyth the day before. But it dragged out about a week. As long as I was asleep ( and sweating my ass off) I was okay. But the second I woke up I had to puke. And that's bad enough when you have something to puke up. But in no time flat you're dry heaving which is miserable. Makes you hurt all the way to your nuts.
So the Chinese have got you twice? :pound:

How are you doing now? Did you notice any improvement from the ivermectin?
I really can't determine if it was the Ivermectin or just time. Not fevered today. Woke up feeling better but then it kinda creeped back up in me late morning. As of now it's down to blowing my nose a lot and hacking up what's left in my chest.

Back
Top Bottom