• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think I got Omicron AKA Covid Lite Ultra...

Caught something Thursday, the worst sore throat of my entire life Thursday night. Didn't sleep at all, hurt to breathe, even through my nose. Never had anything like that before, thank God. Didn't really get out of bed Saturday. Didn't feel awful, just tired. Ran low grade fever. Much better today. Hope/expect to be 90%+ tomorrow. Everyone keeps saying "Get tested!". Why? 1) nothing will change if I'm positive or negative and 2) the tests clearly aren't very accurate. So seriously, what's the point? :noidea: So I can get a "I survived the Rona" Tshirt? Or join "the club"?
I feel the same way about testing. A while back I read a Breitbart headline about Cardi B getting tested. Now don't get me wrong, she's a legit ****in skank but the quote from her was funny. It read " Right nostril positive.Left nostril negative . What the ****!? "
Since yesterday this has played out like any other cold/virus. Kinda bad in the morning and middle of the night. Then barely noticeable during the day. Just that cough all day long.

Last few days my temp was up to 105. They asked if I was vaxed I said hell no. They said do you want to? I said F*** no. If I die I die, you can only do it once. That is if your lucky, are which way you look at it haha. Been a lot closer to death a lot of times you get use to it after a while.

I hope you get well soon letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar - i know you know but fluids and vitamins ! Zinc, D and C , extra doses of it. Also try to eat even though you have no appetite. Important to get nutrition via food.

GeauxLSU GeauxLSU - you too bro…..get well soon. Yall kick this thing and then your immune system will be mucho stronger !! :)

I feel the same way about testing. A while back I read a Breitbart headline about Cardi B getting tested. Now don't get me wrong, she's a legit ****in skank but the quote from her was funny. It read " Right nostril positive.Left nostril negative . What the ****!? "
Since yesterday this has played out like any other cold/virus. Kinda bad in the morning and middle of the night. Then barely noticeable during the day. Just that cough all day long.
When yo nostrils are that big .......

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk

I have had it since the 1st. Got tested last Monday, no flu ,no cold, upper viral respiratory infection. Bad! And it is going around

I've had it since the 2nd, feel better now but still get dizzy if I walk my dog to long. I did go to the doctor's, was given Steroids shots, antibiotics, Cough medicine with Codine. Don't find out until Wednesday to see what, I have.

I've had it since the 2nd, feel better now but still get dizzy if I walk my dog to long. I did go to the doctor's, was given Steroids shots, antibiotics, Cough medicine with Codine. Don't find out until Wednesday to see what, I have.
Okay bruh, scraight up...You gotta share that cough medicine. Forealdough...that's my favorite.:cool:

I hope you get well soon letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar - i know you know but fluids and vitamins ! Zinc, D and C , extra doses of it. Also try to eat even though you have no appetite. Important to get nutrition via food.

GeauxLSU GeauxLSU - you too bro…..get well soon. Yall kick this thing and then your immune system will be mucho stronger !! :)
Aint lost my appetite. Kinda wish I would. Although everything tastes different. I was out yesterday getting Dayquil and you know just kinda spreading it around. I should have been looking for Zicam which is basically a big dose of Zinc. Limbaugh swore by Zicam but you have to take it at the first sign of feeling bad.
I had WAY worse than this back in 04 which I initially thought was food poisoning. See I ate at this kinda sketchy Chinese buffet in Forsyth the day before. But it dragged out about a week. As long as I was asleep ( and sweating my ass off) I was okay. But the second I woke up I had to puke. And that's bad enough when you have something to puke up. But in no time flat you're dry heaving which is miserable. Makes you hurt all the way to your nuts.

Back
Top Bottom