• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think I got Omicron AKA Covid Lite Ultra...

The plunger is marked. The entire tube is for a 1250 pounder.
If you weigh 250lb you take 1/5th of it.

Yup, you turn the collar to the 250 lb increment you want and press the plunger, and that much comes out. If you put a mark in the other side you can measure half turns of 125 lbs.
Cows and horses have different guts than people. If you go by human weight you will probably die a quick but painful death.

yup I had it I went to the doctors said nope you tested neg I was sicker then the wife and she test positive lasted me about 5 days the wife only 3 days Go figure Hope you get well soon Bro
Sounds like you might have actually had different things. I had the flu a couple of weeks ago and it's pretty bad this year. Tested negative for covid twice. That kind of pissed me off. If I'm going to be that sick, I'd like to get the immunity that comes with it.

OP - ya still alive?
Yeah right now I'm sick about something else. The money I wasted on this 8.5" side charger from BCA. The bolt won't go far enough into battery to fire and it won't come back open without tapping the bolt handle with a tool. All that with a LIVE ROUND in the chamber. I already sent it back in October. They told me they test fired it found no issue cleaned it and sent it back to me.
I know...all that routine about getting what you pay for and Bear Creek blah blah blah...But I bought at least 3 other uppers from them since 2020 with no problems including an old style side charger. But this ine is definitely ****ed in the chamber area or where the locking lugs interface. And now I gotta wait on the slow ass email responses.

On top of all that I went to work this morning and sat around drinking black coffee for a while. About 8:15 I semt a group text to my bosses that read " I know yall aint takin today off. " Few minutes later I got the message informing that in fact they were. That's when I informed THEM that this info would have been WAY more useful on Friday afternoon than after 8AM Monday morning.

On top of all that I went to work this morning and sat around drinking black coffee for a while. About 8:15 I semt a group text to my bosses that read " I know yall aint takin today off. " Few minutes later I got the message informing that in fact they were. That's when I informed THEM that this info would have been WAY more useful on Friday afternoon than after 8AM Monday morning.

Back
Top Bottom