• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think I got Omicron AKA Covid Lite Ultra...

Sounds like you might have actually had different things. I had the flu a couple of weeks ago and it's pretty bad this year. Tested negative for covid twice. That kind of pissed me off. If I'm going to be that sick, I'd like to get the immunity that comes with it.

Yeah I'm sitting here in this hospital bed with covid and was put here to get fluid off my legs. Mind you I definitely need it gone, but home health could be doing it.

Been hacking up nasty **** since yesterday morning. No fever or headache but I felt kinda zoned out most of yesterday. Plus nothing tastes the way it's supposed to. I aint whinin about it or even concerned too much. But I definitely brought something home cause the last daughter woke up with it today.
Oh well...Dayquil/Nyquil and Alka Seltzer Cold which BTW tastes WAY worse than I remembered it. You know we only have like maybe a 99.5 % chance of living through this. But I aint scared...:sick:

First time I ever used that emoji.

If I'd had my white lightning, lemon and pepper mint recipe it would have made a difference Nbut my source ran dry.

If I'd had my white lightning, lemon and pepper mint recipe it would have made a difference Nbut my source ran dry.
Sir I know it’s name the same but you can get 100 proof moonshine at the likker store.. either jr Johnson’s or great smoky mtn brand.. both made with corn..if I need to I can bring you a jar.. but it’ll have to at least this wkend

Back
Top Bottom