• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think weed is harmless?

I'm a republican because I don't have any other decent choice given the gimmedats are the only other choice given. I pay my own beer tab on any day I choose and I don't smoke dope or gamble because it's a rigged fools game.
You always have the option to vote third party. If all the people that said “it’s a waste of a vote” would get together and vote with their brain we might actually get some much needed change in this country.

Any psychotropic substance was originally invented to open the mind and rest. The Indians ate ayahuasca and peyote to communicate with spirits and to go into a trance. To keep your mind sober while taking cannabis, you shouldn't abuse it. Take as much oil, chewing gum, or other cannabis product as the store clerk or doctor advises. I use gum and drinks to calm my nerves after work. I often fight with my colleagues and get into heated arguments. It's always easier to me to use oils since I own a cannabis store. And I want to grow my business. Soon ePropel digital will take over the promotion of my website. So you can ask me questions regarding cannabinoids.

Back
Top Bottom