• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think weed is harmless?

In George Washingtons personal journals which can be found in the library of congress, he mentions that when growing hemp you must seperate the male and female plants. The only reason you would do that is to prevent the male plant from fertilizing the female, thus removing its ability to produce thc.

Now I’m no historian but I do believe if our founding fathers were growing hemp with the intention of cultivating thc then they were probably smoking it.

1665350050875.jpeg

I didn’t read the encyclopedia entry in the original post. I don’t care about people smoking grass. I don’t do it but what people do at home, not hurting anyone, I don’t care. That said, I do not understand the concentrated edible situation where people are getting x amount of THC. I know what pot heads look like. I have no idea what it looks like when someone takes some massive dose of THC in an edible. Giggling slackers who aren’t driving vehicles are not a concern to me so long as that’s all there is. Maybe it ought to be legalized, regulated, and taxed.
What the heck.. Do you work for the government?…

Stick with the natural bud and not the compressed mixed with crap called dabs and you’ll be ok is the moral of the story.
Never seen anyone get violent on weed, exact opposite.

Weed is not as safe as some people think, but it’s still better to my mind than certain painkillers and antidepressants people use. And legalizing it is another source of money for the government. But it also allows us to try a new solution that might work better than the old pills.
The only CBD product I have used is the gummies from OrganicCBDNugs.com. They really did help me get rid of some chronic pains and sleep better. It wasn’t a magic pill, but it did work and did help me live better before the surgery. Weed’s still a drug and should be used carefully, but it’s not insanely dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom