• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thinking about an Ak build in the future

cimino289

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
So seeing as rifle dynamics is too expensive of an option, and all the parts to do their front end conversion are available I'm thinking of making the attempt. Also the M4 stock adapter caught my eye. So it'd have m4 adapter, Bolton gb/fsb, ultimak rail, may install alg trigger. Anyone done this or have advice on the matter?

When you say build, do you mean from a parts kit? Folding a receiver, pressing in pins and trunions?
I think he means "AR" build. Everything will be easy, aside from removing all the **** on the barrel. Pretty sure you have to press the the FS and GB on/off. The bolt on wont be an issue, but getting the old stuff off will, unless you cut it off.

I think he means "AR" build. Everything will be easy, aside from removing all the **** on the barrel. Pretty sure you have to press the the FS and GB on/off. The bolt on wont be an issue, but getting the old stuff off will, unless you cut it off.
I really didn't understand the reason for someone building an AK so let's hope that's true

Does Rifle Dynamics do AR now? ARs are Lago's they are easy. AKs much hard and equipment to build them cost more. My 2 cents, right now it much cheaper to buy an AR or AK then make one.

For AKs stay away from anything US made, other then the PSA one, maybe. The new Wasr are good for the money. I you have the cash to burn, get an Arsenal.

ARs are another conversation. You can get one for $440 to $$$$.$$ just up to you.

Back
Top Bottom