• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thinking about moving to Valdosta , input please !

Fullwood the whole time there. Went by Hippie. roomed with Larry Webb. yes, I had my fair share of beer at the pub and branches and daves northside superette.

My handle was Hollywood. You remember the two twins from middle ga that had the big lifted white Toyota?

My handle was Hollywood. You remember the two twins from middle ga that had the big lifted white Toyota?
yep Eric and Aaron Macon. They actually grew up/lived about 3 miles from me but went to private school. I still keep up with a dozen or so. BamBam, Cheato, Scooter, Kurt Cannon, Ace Parker, Tonya Lorrain, Jamie Ney. Spewbay, Kelly Swords, Julie Whitley, Ned Hobbs.

I was getting gas on exit 18 a few years ago which is the main Valdosta exit. While sitting at the gas station two cars pulled in chasing each other. One of them stopped and pulled out what appeared to be a BB gun, pellet gun or small caliber rifle and aimed it out the window at the other car before pulling out and continuing the chase. The only difference between this and Macon is Macon it would have been a larger caliber.
Damned Amish at it again

Id consider else where just to get away from a military town.. I was stationed there from 2019-2022. Like others have said, the gnats and heat are pretty bad. Valodsta can be rough though. I lived in the nicer part of valdosta, closer to base and there were still break ins and such about every other night.
I'd go a hour north or south of Valdosta!

Back
Top Bottom