• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Third one this week......whistle pig!

Hopefully soon I will be able to actually see some! Going in a few minutes to Northside Forsyth Hospital to have my first cataract surgery done. I can hardly wait!
Dang... can they put a 3x-9x lens in the shooting eye? Maybe something that can Bluetooth to your phone or something?

Best of luck to you. Report back and let us know how you're doing.

Much success and speedy recovery my friend. Shooting eye first??
Thanks, yep shooting eye first. Just got home, doc said everything went well. My eye is sorta scratchy feeling right now and my vision in it is still a bit blurry but I’m no longer seeing triple images out of my right eye so that’s a big improvement. I go back to my doc in the morning for the 24hr follow up, then again a week later. Hopefully if all is well they will schedule the other eye then.

Thanks, yep shooting eye first. Just got home, doc said everything went well. My eye is sorta scratchy feeling right now and my vision in it is still a bit blurry but I’m no longer seeing triple images out of my right eye so that’s a big improvement. I go back to my doc in the morning for the 24hr follow up, then again a week later. Hopefully if all is well they will schedule the other eye then.
Had to know.. :)

Screenshot_20200615-161138.png

Back
Top Bottom