• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Third one this week......whistle pig!

Took this one this morning from out the bedroom window, nice headshot! It gave me and my neighbor a ton of trouble, it took a lot of work just to keep it out of my crawl space. Hopefully it's the same one.

IMG_4336.jpg

I’ve blasted several from my office window.
They just keep comin ……same with the raccoons.
those groundies know when you’re onto them too man especially if they’ve been shot at before or witnessed another being shot at.
I have to do some pretty serious ninja movements and make sure I don’t make any sudden moves or make any sound opening the window.
I usually wait till a car goes by out front to muffle the noise then I open my window then have to crank super slow, then remove the screen…..lots of variables to go wrong.
Sometimes I spend all that time doing all those things super slow and quiet and still yet when I raise the rifle to take aim while it’s back is turned it’s sixth sense kicks in and it looks to the side then bolts for it’s hole.
They’re no dummies.

Then of course when I drive out of my neighborhood I’ll see three of them nibbling on the grass less than a foot from the road with cars wizzing by.

Took this one this morning from out the bedroom window, nice headshot! It gave me and my neighbor a ton of trouble, it took a lot of work just to keep it out of my crawl space. Hopefully it's the same one.

View attachment 3403021
Where there's one...THERE'S A DAMN FAMILY!

Keep shootin'!

Back
Top Bottom