• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Third one this week......whistle pig!

View attachment 2551725
This is the third kudzu bear (that’s what my granddaughter calls them) I’ve popped this week in my backyard. Just about over run with these rascals! Marlin 922M 22 magnum does it again! 60 yard head shot, Federal 50 grain JHP
I have killed two in my garage/shop, they get inside during the day while it is open and I find everything scattered the next day, have to search them out the next day and dispatch them with 22 revolver.

I have killed two in my garage/shop, they get inside during the day while it is open and I find everything scattered the next day, have to search them out the next day and dispatch them with 22 revolver.
Pictures or it didn't happen. You know the rules.

I’ve heard that lots in the last few years: they are a herbivore so it would stand to reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Went to school in PA. Ate some woodchucks that fed in alfalfa fields. They were pretty tasty. Nothing at all wrong with them.

20200627_182647.jpg

1st one at the new casa. I didn't know the climbed trees

Well, it's been a few weeks but a big Momma finally showed herself in spite of the fact it's over 95 degrees! CCI segmented subsonic does it again!

85 yards with McGowan barrel Charger! Oh what fun!

This is the first of two tonight. Waiting on a third to come back out!

IMG_20200709_194250419_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200709_194259662_HDR.jpg

Have y'all weighed any of the groundhogs? I shot another one the other day that was 9.4lbs. Just curious to how big these things get? If tgat is average or up/down?

Back
Top Bottom