• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This ain't Craigslist. Dammit!

The AK prices are insane, beyond ridiculous, and not funny any more. Are people listing these things as a joke?

image_zpsymlyrdyq.gif

For ****s sake, we are all Craiglisters! Who here hasn't bought, listed or browsed stuff on CL
I sell chickens on CL because there isn't a whole lot of demand for them on ODT. lol

And yes, I've met a whole lot of weird mother******* from CL over the years.

One of these posts starts up nearly everyday. So I have, what I believe to be a valid question. When I say you, I am not directing my post at the OP of this thread.

Why does the price of something, that you are not going to buy, because it is either out of your price range, or because it is listed too high, bother you to the point that you have to start a thread about "prices"?

The answer to that question cannot be "because I want to help the uninformed".

And when you list your item for sale, sell, sail on here, and you reach an agreement to sell, sail, sale with a member via PM, don't go dark and renege on the deal after all the "great price, what a deal, dang I missed it" comments. The time to review your valuation is NOT after a full price offer is accepted.

You cant' be given negative feedback because no meeting was ever set/confirmed, but lack of ethics can be discussed among members and.........your ears might just be burning.......not a long term strategy for success on the ODT.

For ****s sake, we are all Craiglisters! Who here hasn't bought, listed or browsed stuff on CL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But we have graduated to a higher level, somehow.
Since we are members of such an elite group, we are someho better than the new guy that doesn’t know better...SMDH

Back
Top Bottom