• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This ain't Craigslist. Dammit!

And when you list your item for sale, sell, sail on here, and you reach an agreement to sell, sail, sale with a member via PM, don't go dark and renege on the deal after all the "great price, what a deal, dang I missed it" comments. The time to review your valuation is NOT after a full price offer is accepted.

You cant' be given negative feedback because no meeting was ever set/confirmed, but lack of ethics can be discussed among members and.........your ears might just be burning.......not a long term strategy for success on the ODT.

I've seen a lot of Neg feedback that was given because one party backed out of the deal.

If you don't dispute the Neg. to the Mods. it just stays on your FB. If the neg. is contested, it's usually overturned.

Well OK here is a dam pic of my mint Glock.
View attachment 1365516

Saw a shotgun ad. Great condition, Handling marks. Right, like it was handled with a running chainsaw. lol:wacko:

I love to see the vehicles for sale, with no interior pictures, or better yet, they crop out the drivers seat. :wacko: I know they are dishonest and shouldn't be dealt with.

I've seen a lot of Neg feedback that was given because one party backed out of the deal.

If you don't dispute the Neg. to the Mods. it just stays on your FB. If the neg. is contested, it's usually overturned.

Negative given - I think this is the first time I've given negative feedback in my 7 years on this site - this one was just so egregious that I felt necessary - as I was entering, noticed another member had provided negative yesterday afternoon - perhaps for the same gun.

Traders like this are just unnecessary noise on the site....................

Back
Top Bottom