• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This ain't Craigslist. Dammit!

97d47614b6c3e49516a7e2270a1283f2.png

The AK prices are insane, beyond ridiculous, and not funny any more. Are people listing these things as a joke?

View attachment 1365538

PREACH.

Then again, I posted, and now took off, an AR for over 600. How dare I? Every AR nowadays won't sell for anything over 600.

I've heard the 600 thing about ten times from different people trying to lowball me. Ouch.

Oh well. I just need to keep it anyway.
And buy a M&P II for 478 at my LGS ^_^

And when you list your item for sale, sell, sail on here, and you reach an agreement to sell, sail, sale with a member via PM, don't go dark and renege on the deal after all the "great price, what a deal, dang I missed it" comments. The time to review your valuation is NOT after a full price offer is accepted.

You cant' be given negative feedback because no meeting was ever set/confirmed, but lack of ethics can be discussed among members and.........your ears might just be burning.......not a long term strategy for success on the ODT.

UMMMMM... Something tells me there is a story behind dis here....

Here on the ODT we say things like, those damn craiglisters (or Facebookers) have showed up". They make things worse on here for everybody. This indicates that the bad people on here came from either craigslist or Facebook.

A long time ago craigslist used to be a decent place to get a decent deal. I know firsthand. Nowadays, you may or may not get a deal on there. Since craigslist is not such a good place to get a decent deal anymore, where did the bad people originally come from,,, ebay or ?

Did the craiglisters invade Facebook before they invaded the ODT?

I blame the millennials, lol.

:lol:

Here on the ODT we say things like, those damn craiglisters (or Facebookers) have showed up". They make things worse on here for everybody. This indicates that the bad people on here came from either craigslist or Facebook.

A long time ago craigslist used to be a decent place to get a decent deal. I know firsthand. Nowadays, you may or may not get a deal on there. Since craigslist is not such a good place to get a decent deal anymore, where did the bad people originally come from,,, ebay or ?

Did the craiglisters invade Facebook before they invaded the ODT?

I blame the millennials, lol.

:lol:

I can fall in line with that

Back
Top Bottom