• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This ain't Craigslist. Dammit!

Here on the ODT we say things like, those damn craiglisters (or Facebookers) have showed up". They make things worse on here for everybody. This indicates that the bad people on here came from either craigslist or Facebook.

A long time ago craigslist used to be a decent place to get a decent deal. I know firsthand. Nowadays, you may or may not get a deal on there. Since craigslist is not such a good place to get a decent deal anymore, where did the bad people originally come from,,, ebay or ?

Did the craiglisters invade Facebook before they invaded the ODT?

I blame the millennials, lol.

:lol:
OBAMA

For two years I've had nothing but great communication from other members who I've dealt with. Hats off to them...but this last month or two has been a totally different story. The not so upstanding members are coming out of the woodworks. I've pulled my last posting. Not gonna list anything else here. It's getting too ridiculous. I'm done...

For two years I've had nothing but great communication from other members who I've dealt with. Hats off to them...but this last month or two has been a totally different story. The not so upstanding members are coming out of the woodworks. I've pulled my last posting. Not gonna list anything else here. It's getting too ridiculous. I'm done...

I just put those lame asshats on Ignore (well over 100), so I don't have to be bothered with them any longer.

These new era millenniums have a hard time communicating.
They seem to have a hard time understanding when a conversation is finished or needs a reply.
They also get pissy when you chastise them about it. lol

I just put those lame asshats on Ignore (well over 100), so I don't have to be bothered with them any longer.

These new era millenniums have a hard time communicating.
They seem to have a hard time understanding when a conversation is finished or needs a reply.
They also get pissy when you chastise them about it. lol

Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that someone drove 2hrs to make a cash purchase...without the cash.

For ****s sake, we are all Craiglisters! Who here hasn't bought, listed or browsed stuff on CL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't. If I'm getting killed at a meet it's going to be one of you lot that does it, not some random CL'r. At least the meet time and location will be preserved in PMs, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom