• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This Crap makes me Sick

NBA? I discarded that when Jerry West retired. Ok I watched Larry Bird a few times but that was it. This and the other POS's have huge karma cards coming due.

Reactions: MRH
I DONT WATCH ANY SPORTS ANYMORE DUE TO BS THAT THEY SPOUT ! HAFE CANT READ OR WRITE AND HAVE NO DECENCY OR MORALES ! HIT THEM IN POCKET BOOK AND THINGS MIGHT CHANGE ! BLACKET PARTY WOULD TAKE THAT SILLY @-S GRIN OFF HIS FACE ! WHAT A MAGGOT !

In other news:
"Random idiot you don't even know does some stupid sh*t".

Not worth spending the finite time I have on this earth being upset about it. Now off to the growler store ...

You know, I was talking to some Jehovahs Witnesses and they say that unless it is in the bible, they don't do it. So they don't celebrate birthdays or holidays with the very few exceptions like Easter. They say that every day is special. But human nature doesn't work that way. IMO, if EVERY day is special then special becomes the norm and NO day is REALLY special any more.

Now all that was to say this... The finite time we have on earth MUST include assholes so we can contrast them with GOOD people and thus using them as a frame of reference, appreciate the NON-assholes of the world. If it never rains you forget to appreciate sunshine. Thus, I revel in hating pieces of trash like this so that when bad things happen to them(like the newly unemployed colin kaperneck) I can enjoy their misery. One day, maybe someoe will hamstrig this **** ad I ca laugh myself silly over it. Just like the day hillabitch is diagnosed (publicly) with whatever wasting illness her satanic spells can't overcome and she dies in twitching fits of agony. Man I hope I live long enough to see THAT day.

You know, I was talking to some Jehovahs Witnesses and they say that unless it is in the bible, they don't do it. So they don't celebrate birthdays or holidays with the very few exceptions like Easter. They say that every day is special. But human nature doesn't work that way. IMO, if EVERY day is special then special becomes the norm and NO day is REALLY special any more.

Now all that was to say this... The finite time we have on earth MUST include assholes so we can contrast them with GOOD people and thus using them as a frame of reference, appreciate the NON-assholes of the world. If it never rains you forget to appreciate sunshine. Thus, I revel in hating pieces of trash like this so that when bad things happen to them(like the newly unemployed colin kaperneck) I can enjoy their misery. One day, maybe someoe will hamstrig this **** ad I ca laugh myself silly over it. Just like the day hilla***** is diagnosed (publicly) with whatever wasting illness her satanic spells can't overcome and she dies in twitching fits of agony. Man I hope I live long enough to see THAT day.

Speaking of Jehovah's Witnesses, I had two older ladies come to my house multiple times..I live way back in the woods, I politely told them several times, I was not interested and did not want the literature..Over what seemed like six months, I got tired of telling them..So the last time they drove up the driveway, I answered the door naked, that's all it took and they never came back. To this day my wife still laughs about it.

Speaking of Jehovah's Witnesses, I had two older ladies come to my house multiple times..I live way back in the woods, I politely told them several times, I was not interested and did not want the literature..Over what seemed like six months, I got tired of telling them..So the last time they drove up the driveway, I answered the door naked, that's all it took and they never came back. To this day my wife still laughs about it.

DJD ! I loved to saw the look on their faces! :yo:

LOL. Yeah. some years back between marriages, I had a couple of JW's stop by and one of yhem was REALLY cute. I wanted to offer her an exchange of ideas where she could spend an hour trying to convince me if I could spend an hour trying to umm...convince HER. ;)

IMG_20170612_102109.jpg
I DONT WATCH ANY SPORTS ANYMORE DUE TO BS THAT THEY SPOUT ! HAFE CANT READ OR WRITE AND HAVE NO DECENCY OR MORALES ! HIT THEM IN POCKET BOOK AND THINGS MIGHT CHANGE ! BLACKET PARTY WOULD TAKE THAT SILLY @-S GRIN OFF HIS FACE ! WHAT A MAGGOT !

Back
Top Bottom