• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This guy has no clue

Guess the goob never heard of an FN 57 !

I've shot the keltec. It was very accurate ,but also ear popping loud even with earplugs.

Plus 22mag n a pistol is kinda neutered ,especially a semi auto .

And he's functionally illiterate. From the article:

"One major drawback for a .22 WMR gun is the ability for even novice shooters to repeatedly score hits on the target."

How is that a drawback?

Kyle Mizokami is a defense and national-security writer based in San Francisco who has appeared in the Diplomat, Foreign Policy, War is Boring and the Daily Beast. In 2009 he cofounded the defense and security blog Japan Security Watch.

So a polymer 22mag is the most deadly gun in the planet? I would think my single six is more deadly as I could bash you in the head wit it if I run out of bullets. I call it "Club Mode"

And he's functionally illiterate. From the article:

"One major drawback for a .22 WMR gun is the ability for even novice shooters to repeatedly score hits on the target."

How is that a drawback?

Kyle Mizokami is a defense and national-security writer based in San Francisco who has appeared in the Diplomat, Foreign Policy, War is Boring and the Daily Beast. In 2009 he cofounded the defense and security blog Japan Security Watch.
He obviously hasn't shot the weapon n question.!

The one I shot would put the whole mag full in a less than 3" group off hand at 15 yards. With the majority inside 2" .

I call these the poor man's 5 7 :)

So a polymer 22mag is the most deadly gun in the planet? I would think my single six is more deadly as I could bash you in the head wit it if I run out of bullets. I call it "Club Mode"
thats right if the bullets don,t work just beat him death wouldn,t try that with keltec just fly to pieces

Back
Top Bottom