• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is a mammory this is a clit.

who needs some ?

Attachments

• IMG_1346.jpg
    IMG_1346.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 29
Army Special Operations vet here. I don't give a **** what you call it; I know what you are talking about.

I was in Autrey's some years ago when a guy working the counter between PMC trips to the sandbox was speaking to a woman. This guy was the real deal and had nothing to prove to anyone. The woman says "How many clips does it come.. I mean magazines. It's magazine. Right?" He replied "Ma'am call it whatever you want. Everyone knows what you are talking about."

Douchebags with inferiority complexes are the only people who really care about the clip vs mag thing.

Army Special Operations vet here. I don't give a **** what you call it; I know what you are talking about.

I was in Autrey's some years ago when a guy working the counter between PMC trips to the sandbox was speaking to a woman. This guy was the real deal and had nothing to prove to anyone. The woman says "How many clips does it come.. I mean magazines. It's magazine. Right?" He replied "Ma'am call it whatever you want. Everyone knows what you are talking about."

Douchebags with inferiority complexes are the only people who really care about the clip vs mag thing.

IMG_0008.JPG

Attachments

• imagesT6G7DEA4.jpg
    imagesT6G7DEA4.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom