• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THIS is distrubing

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread coming from a guy who used to own a zombie green lever gun?
:boink:
I wonder if I can dig up a photo...
This may take some time.

It wasn't green, it was black. It had an adjustable stock from the factory. A bit offbeat it was, but a father bought it for his son who needed an adjustable stock rifle. This is a picture of the rifle and the young man who purchased it. I am a softie when it comes to kids who want to shoot.

Zombie gun.jpg

Uh guys, that rifle is "Factory New" and still has the tag on it.

Marlin did this. :shocked:
lol, nope.
"Cerakote finish has been properly applied to the metal and wood surfaces of this rifle by a certified applicator. "

And that is the danger of not requiring licensing and mental aptitude tests for all cerakote applicators.

Uh guys, that rifle is "Factory New" and still has the tag on it.
Marlin did this. :shocked:

No, Marlin did not do that and neither did Remington who now owns Marlin. Lever guns made by Marlin now are called Remlins. Theses new ones definitely do not deserve to be called a Marlin.

lol, nope.
"Cerakote finish has been properly applied to the metal and wood surfaces of this rifle by a certified applicator. "

And that is the danger of not requiring licensing and mental aptitude tests for all cerakote applicators.
Hope that "certified applicator" has an 07/02 because I'm pretty sure they painted that rifle into an AOW.

Reactions: JWC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom