• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THIS is distrubing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you really want to push this, you PM one of the MODs and ask them to change it. I have no idea why you want to be pissy in a fun based thread. I have no intention of changing the title, if that makes you uneasy, then either get over it, or keep the hell out of my thread. If you thought you were cute to point out my error, fine, your mission was accomplished. If the fact I really don't care bothers you, then that is a you problem. You have been around a long time, as have I. I don't believe I have every tried to dump on one of your threads. If you still have an issue, send me a PM.

Wow. Look who’s pissy. I was making a joke about it. I’m not pushing it, I’m not pissy, I’m not uneasy, I wasn’t trying to be cute, I’m not bothered, I wasn’t trying to “dump” on your thread. I was contributing to the “whimsical-ness” of the thread. I don’t want to PM you. Why would I? What would it be about? After this, you don’t sound like anyone I wish to converse with privately.

You should read some of the stuff my friends and I post back and forth on each other. This is baby stuff and I didn’t even consider that it would be an issue with someone.

Since you are just contributing to the "whimsical-ness" of the thread, thank you. Now, do you feel better? I did not realize you wanted recognition for pointing out the spelling error. This thread is about a Marlin that has been coated pink and purple, not about my spelling. Again, thank you for your "whimsical-ness". And just for the record, I have attained the age that I really don't care what you like or think. I hope that settles it for you. I has for me. I feel better, you should also.

Since you are just contributing to the "whimsical-ness" of the thread, thank you. Now, do you feel better? I did not realize you wanted recognition for pointing out the spelling error. This thread is about a Marlin that has been coated pink and purple, not about my spelling. Again, thank you for your "whimsical-ness". And just for the record, I have attained the age that I really don't care what you like or think. I hope that settles it for you. I has for me. I feel better, you should also.

For someone who repeatedly states how much it doesn’t bother you, and how much you don’t care due to your age, you sure are spending a lot of time commenting on it. Who are you trying to convince; me or you?

I think in your first to last sentence you meant to say “It has for me”.

Do you still want me to PM you?

For someone who repeatedly states how much it doesn’t bother you, and how much you don’t care due to your age, you sure are spending a lot of time commenting on it. Who are you trying to convince; me or you?

I think in your first to last sentence you meant to say “It has for me”.

Do you still want me to PM you?

Sure PM me. You have already took a dump in my thread with your posts, yeah, shoot me a PM. At least you would be out of my thread. "It has for me" followed the statement "I hope that settles it for you.". Dang, a guess being a troll does have its limitations. You found yours. So come on, be a real troll, send me a few PMs and let me know just how much you want to find fault with me. I believe that you will not PM me, and will just continue to dump in my thread....like a simple minded troll. Did that statement get under your skin? I certainly feel like it did. Come on, I can handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom