• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THIS is distrubing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure PM me. You have already took a dump in my thread with your posts, yeah, shoot me a PM. At least you would be out of my thread. "It has for me" followed the statement "I hope that settles it for you.". Dang, a guess being a troll does have its limitations. You found yours. So come on, be a real troll, send me a few PMs and let me know just how much you want to find fault with me. I believe that you will not PM me, and will just continue to dump in my thread....like a simple minded troll. Did that statement get under your skin? I certainly feel like it did. Come on, I can handle it.

No reason to PM, I’m fine keeping things in the open. A good, simple-minded troll keeps things in the open for everyone’s enjoyment.

What happened to being too old to let things bother you? Judging by how you constantly reply, then reply again when I don’t answer quick enough, you are bothered. Over nothing. Bothered over nothing. Not at all like the erudite adult you want to seem. A couple comments about an innocent spelling mistake and you’re wrapped up in a thread for several hours.......and it ain’t over yet.

Nope, you’re not under my skin, you’re actually keeping me enormously amused. I oftentimes have 6-15 hours to kill at a time.......thanks for the chuckles and the assist!

lol, nope.
"Cerakote finish has been properly applied to the metal and wood surfaces of this rifle by a certified applicator. "

And that is the danger of not requiring licensing and mental aptitude tests for all cerakote applicators.

I wonder if that gun was done by the same "certified pistolsmith" that inspected BC's cracked frame...:confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom