• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is gonna piss some people off..............But why do you carry a firearm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Hero complex?
Scared?
Want to protect something or someone and need a gun to do it?

Satan calls your firearms TOYs. You can't kill a soul with a gun no matter how hard you try.

You want to protect something then protect your soul from the darkness.

You pull that gun over something GOD doesn't classify as requiring death then it is just murder and that is on your head.

So why do you carry?

I carry because in my past life as a first responder, have seen way too many victims of scum and declared I would never become one or allow anyone else to under my watch, unless a perp gets the drop on me, I'm not worried about em outshooting me, most never been to a range. Carry everywhere all the time, even in your own yard, perps can be anywhere so situational awareness is as important as a gun.

According to Bypass Bypass

Me:
7B1D11BD-D562-4E96-8B15-7E9F866DCB78.jpeg

My Soul:
C427356C-13C9-403C-9022-EC0A29A8375B.jpeg

I have a beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter and a young son.

I walk a lot, sometimes in the woods.

I have, so far, been able to disarm (once literally) situations wherein I was responsible for the safety and well being of others by calm demeanor and prayerful grace of God. But I carry just in case the demons in the other party overwhelm their physical and / or mental capabilities.

I am not sinless, but I endeavor to be useful to The Lord. The old adage is: I know where I’m going when I die, but I’m in no hurry to get there. Actually, I’d love to be with Jesus as soon as possible, but I’m leaving the timing up to Him.

That waxes philosophic.

Bottom Line: The Lord has others in my sphere of influence. I protect them as best I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom