• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is gonna piss some people off..............But why do you carry a firearm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hero complex?
Scared?
Want to protect something or someone and need a gun to do it?

Satan calls your firearms TOYs. You can't kill a soul with a gun no matter how hard you try.

You want to protect something then protect your soul from the darkness.

You pull that gun over something GOD doesn't classify as requiring death then it is just murder and that is on your head.

So why do you carry?

My gods say to “Always be prepared for battle, for you know not where on the road your enemy awaits!” See you in Valhalla.

Certain people in my reach have lives that I value beyond my own. I hope that I never have to defend myself (or them)against a serious threat but always consider the possibility. If I meet my maker and that is an issue, I will answer for it.

However, that possibility will not change me or my nature.

I had forgotten about the couple of times I had locked and loaded Marines detain me, make me put my hands behind my head, and check out my ID while covering me over the tailgate of their truck. No, I can't say where, when, or why this happened. But the same contingent of Marines had shot people in the past.

I had forgotten about the couple of times I had locked and loaded Marines detain me, make me put my hands behind my head, and check out my ID while covering me over the tailgate of their truck. No, I can't say where, when, or why this happened. But the same contingent of Marines had shot people in the past.
you slippin off to the honeyhole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom