• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is gonna piss some people off..............But why do you carry a firearm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hero complex?
Scared?
Want to protect something or someone and need a gun to do it?

Satan calls your firearms TOYs. You can't kill a soul with a gun no matter how hard you try.

You want to protect something then protect your soul from the darkness.

You pull that gun over something GOD doesn't classify as requiring death then it is just murder and that is on your head.

So why do you carry?

Their soul isn’t my problem. That’s for GOD and satan to fight over. I’m only concerned with their actions here on earth. If their actions jeopardize myself or someone who needs protecting then it’s time to arrange the fight for their soul.

Just to spend money.
OGC.cd7eb4f1d76ca80fbbdfea3513591c8f

Hero complex?
Scared?
Satan calls your firearms TOYs. You can't kill a soul with a gun no matter how hard you try.

You want to protect something then protect your soul from the darkness.

You pull that gun over something GOD doesn't classify as requiring death then it is just murder and that is on your head.
Only a passivist would think like this. Let somebody else do their dirty work for them. Satan wants your soul but first he needs your gun.

I carry because in the event that my family is attacked I want whatever tool I can have to best defend us and fight back. As an example - I carry a knife because it is helpful throughout the day but also because God forbid I get trapped in a burning car I want the best tool to get myself out. I carry a gun because if my family is attacked I don't want to rely on my fists or negotiating skills to fight back. I have no illusion of being Rambo or John Mcclane and fending off a group of terrorists in a mall. I carry for the life I live: work, church, home and driving my kids all over creation. I pray I go to my grave having never pulled a gun, knife, anything out of necessity much less having shot one. I want my kids to put me in the ground thankful that dad took precautions and grateful he never needed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom