• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is hard to ask... I need your help.

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
It's hard for me to swallow, but I do need to ask for your help

https://www.gofundme.com/lucias-crawl-to-wellness

If you can donate, we would be incredibly grateful!

My PayPal address is Allen@Seling.com if that makes things easier too. Again, THANK YOU!

My daughter was born on February with a medical issue that needed emergency surgery to save her life. Basically, the doctor dropped the ball when it could have been caught early but it was nearly 2 weeks before it was properly addressed and ended up being a close call.

Anyway, she's had one surgery and has 2 to go. I missed work (though my primary job gave me paid sick leave) while she was in the hospital for an extended period and my wife is just now venturing back into the work world to help catch up on bills. We are already in a tough spot as my wife had to leave work very early in her pregnancy due to compilations, then the emergency C section compounded things financially (so grateful for the procedure though!) and my daughter's surgery/bills added on significantly.

I'm back to working as much as I can (and missing my beautiful girl the whole time!) but still can not make headway.

If you can't help I understand, please just share the link and pray for Lucia's next 2 surgeries. Thank you so much for your generosity, this is hard to ask. You guys have always been a great bunch.

Attachments

• 20170416_173048.jpg
    20170416_173048.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top Bottom