• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is just funny! Ad on CL cat is to royal pain in my a__

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
Actual Craigslist ad in Jacksonville Fl. https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/hsh/d/asshole-cat-to-good-home/6316947543.html

This cat is a royal pain in my ass because he doesn't like children, and I happen to have 2 of them. However, he's great with adults. He's not that annoying cat which doesn't leave you alone and constantly rubs on your black pants as you're rushing out the door, late for work. He will, however, come and say hi while you're on the toilet, or beg for some turkey when you're in the fridge, but otherwise he's hiding somewhere and sleeping. When he's a good mood, he will rub on you and let you pet him. But his good mood is about 34 seconds long, so enjoy it before he starts pushing your hand away.

He's the perfect cat for an all adult family that wants a companion, but doesn't want the companion taking over their lives. He's super low maintenance and has no bad habits. Doesn't claw on furniture, or any of that obnoxious cat behaviors. He's 5 years old. Has his shots. Doesn't really like other cats. Overall, he's been a great cat before the little humans arrived, and we aren't allowed to get rid of those, so he needs a new home.

$20 to a good home. Includes cat and all the fixings (litter box, litter, food stuff, a tower etc...). Pick up only please.

cat ad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom