• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is pretty painful to watch. Seriously.

First one happened to me and my buddy John Raum in Atsugi Japan. We double deckered some scaffolding and he was up high and I was down low bringing materials and supplies etc to him. He told my to unchock the wheels and roll him over to the next I beam (we were welding) to work on it. The whole rig started rolling and I couldn't stop it. It went off the concrete pad and disassembled itself midair and catapulted him in an arc onto the grass patch right on his back. There was a wooden staub driven into the ground right next to him where he landed. He missed centering up his back on it by about a foot!:shocked:

First one happened to me and my buddy John Raum in Atsugi Japan. We double deckered some scaffolding and he was up high and I was down low bringing materials and supplies etc to him. He told my to unchock the wheels and roll him over to the next I beam (we were welding) to work on it. The whole rig started rolling and I couldn't stop it. It went off the concrete pad and disassembled itself midair and catapulted him in an arc onto the grass patch right on his back. There was a wooden staub driven into the ground right next to him where he landed. He missed centering up his back on it by about a foot!:shocked:
Wow

Back
Top Bottom